SOLVED

Microsoft Lists Release

Bronze Contributor

Availability update | July 28th, 2020Microsoft Lists began to roll out to Targeted Release (TR) customers in Microsoft 365, planned TR completion by end of August 2020 where will then begin broader production roll-out.

More details at below links from the great experts.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-365-blog/announcing-microsoft-lists-your-smart-info...

Here is a quick tip if you would like to use it right away if it has not been released to your tenant,

1. Go to office.com > check all app you should see lists if not do the following
  2. Navigate to your OneDrive and replace onedrive.aspx on the url with lists.aspx . You will need to be in First Release mode for this to work however.

lists.PNG

For those who haven't seen what is Microsoft list;

At Build 2020, introduced Microsoft Lists, a smart information tracking app in Microsoft 365.

16 Replies

Thanks for posting this, @PDostiyar 

@ThereseSolimeno  Thanks for endrosement we are all family members in the Big MTC....

@PDostiyar  I do have the option of changing /onedrive.aspx to lists.aspx

and able to work with Lists.

Hower; is mis out on funtionalitities such as Gallery of Lists, Formating Card and Rules for AUtomate.

Is that common in this stage?

@Simplr  will again say it might not fully work but as soon as it is pushed / release on your tenant and you could find the lists under all Apps you should be able to use it fully and see all the function it juts an early release/workaround if you would like to see how it works/looks like.

@PDostiyar 

Great! If only you could do that with tasks.aspx !!

@Rob O'Keefe  I don't think you should be able to do it as looking to the default URL for Microsoft Do to it is something like this https://to-do.office.com/tasks/ 

so only wait and time will tell us unless any MVPs shared their experience or it might be against their NDA

Hey thanks for posting this, I've been eagerly awaiting, in fact have halted some SP lists dev with a couple of clients for now until I can get my hands on this.  I guess I will just have to be patient, though, didn't have the luck I was hoping for yet, but I DID managed to get a favicon change and an entirely blank frame load.  So it's STILLLLL coming :) at least I got a blank frame & a favicon as opposed to a 404 or something. @PDostiyar 

@bronson6ys  i Think it is the matter of waiting just few more weeks and we all shall get it soon...

@PDostiyarI've waited for the official push but still; I think I'm making a mistake or something but still the same issues.

No card designer, no edit columns in the form, what so ever, no rules within Automate as shown at the webinar...just he inftercae with Automate but not the A column changes, value change etc.

@Simplr   Microsoft Lists is released now you should be able to see it from all applications or beside you can also use it in Microsoft Teams click new Tab and select Lists from there you should be able to create new or use one of the existing Sharepoint lists.

in Teams Sharepoint Lists has also gotten a new look that you could use...

@PDostiyar 

The lists LOOK really nice, but what are the actual new features vs. existing Sharepoint Lists? (Don't get me wrong, usability and looks are very important for adoption).

thanks!

Agreed @Rob O'Keefe  I was very excited for the release but it's underwhelming that the added features aren't live yet.

i'm not sure I even know what those are?

@PDostiyar I still don't see LISTS at the All Apps list.

The work around still works thou.

Thanks.

@PDostiyar Thank you, MS Lists is not available from my apps panel in Latin-America yet, but you are a Capo! 

best response confirmed by PDostiyar (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

@will_sarmientoit just requires some patience and will be release we all have it in the US and many other countries...

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by PDostiyar (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

@will_sarmientoit just requires some patience and will be release we all have it in the US and many other countries...

View solution in original post