Members automatically removed, not able to upload files and more...

Copper Contributor
Hi,

We recently created a team (free version) to be able to meet up online du to covid-19. However, out team is acting really strange. The team was created about 2 weeks ago, but we still can’t change team picture.

We also can’t upload any files. It just says waiting for your files to be ready.

The third, and most critical bug is that (seamingly) random members get removed from the team automatically. This has happened more than 10 times in these past 2 weeks... So if person X logs in for the first time in say 3 days Teams says that X has removed Y and Z from the team. Both members removed and the one ”removing” them seems totally random and changes from time to time.

Now, I’m a member of about 15 teams but have never ever seen any of these 3 bugs before. Could it be that something went wrong when the team was created? I have tried copy the team but the same issues happens in the copy.

We use the team to offer support and therapy for people in need of help so it would be great if we could get this solved. If not I guess we’ll have to change platform for our online meetings.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel
0 Replies