SOLVED

Meetings vs Calendar views in Teams - why are they different?

Steel Contributor

I recently noticed that the Calendar/Meetings page in Teams is different between two different tenants I'm using (one of them is a test tenant).   At first I thought this may just be a light difference between Teams Desktop vs. Web browser but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm not sure if this is beta testing or not, so I'm hesitant to share screenshots to avoid any NDA issues.  Does anyone know a little about this?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by AlexH980 (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Hi @AlexH980 

The new calendar became available in my tenant as well and I saw quite a few people post about it on Twitter on Friday.  My tenant is under no NDAs, we're just a normal tenant with general release for the users and a few admin have targeted release enabled.  It seems like the new feature rolled out waaaayy before it was set to (Q1 2020).  I went ahead and let my users know about the change with the heads up that this was released early.  Just in case they pull it back.  ;)

Here's the link to the feature in the Roadmap:  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/roadmap?filters=Microsoft%20Teams%2CIn%20development&s...

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by AlexH980 (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Hi @AlexH980 

The new calendar became available in my tenant as well and I saw quite a few people post about it on Twitter on Friday.  My tenant is under no NDAs, we're just a normal tenant with general release for the users and a few admin have targeted release enabled.  It seems like the new feature rolled out waaaayy before it was set to (Q1 2020).  I went ahead and let my users know about the change with the heads up that this was released early.  Just in case they pull it back.  ;)

Here's the link to the feature in the Roadmap:  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/roadmap?filters=Microsoft%20Teams%2CIn%20development&s...

View solution in original post