SOLVED

Meeting recording did not capture Together mode

Deleted
Not applicable

We recorded a Teams meeting today using Together mode to be played at a wider teams meeting later in the week. Upon viewing the recording it had reverted to a 2x 2 view even though we had six participants. Is this expected behaviour

4 Replies

@Deleted Hi, that is what to expect currently. I guess that this will change later, but I've not read anything about it.

Hi @Deleted I have seen one other post of someone having the same issue but cannot find any details about whether this is expected behavior.   I hope others in the community have more insights.

best response confirmed by adam deltinger (MVP)
Solution
Hi @Deleted

I have seen reports on this appear on reddit too, so looks like it is the expected behaviour

I have raised a uservoice here

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/41082685-record-in-together-mode

I'll also raise it with the project team. As others have noted you can share screen to record together mode whilst in it, however feedback is that the recording isn't great with audio being off from people's mouths moving. I imagine this isn't a viable option for most

Thanks for raising. Recommend to vote on the uservoice and I will pass it up

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard thanks. I have just voted

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by adam deltinger (MVP)
Solution
Hi @Deleted

I have seen reports on this appear on reddit too, so looks like it is the expected behaviour

I have raised a uservoice here

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/41082685-record-in-together-mode

I'll also raise it with the project team. As others have noted you can share screen to record together mode whilst in it, however feedback is that the recording isn't great with audio being off from people's mouths moving. I imagine this isn't a viable option for most

Thanks for raising. Recommend to vote on the uservoice and I will pass it up

Best, Chris

View solution in original post