SOLVED

Meeting Feedback

Copper Contributor

How can I as meeting organiser (teams) easy request for feedback to the meeting quality? How can I create a vote/poll (not forms) as it is shown in the screenshot?

7 Replies
You can use Microsoft Forms in meetings for polls and votes.

You can find the details from an article on my blog
https://mattipaukkonen.com/2020/11/17/engage-your-audience-with-forms-polls-in-microsoft-teams-meeti...

@Matti_Paukkonen 

Thank you Matti :smile:

I am familiar with the forms feature of teams. But as we have a lot of remote meetings I would like to have some kind of automatic poll when meeting is finished. Similar to question with 5 star ranking that comes from MS Teams "How was the call quality?". Any idea how to implement this?

Regards Brita

@Brita360 

Hi Brita, I am also interested in the same topic. Did you find any solution to this issue? 

BR,

S.

Hello Brita, I am also interested in this feature.
I see something is coming from Microsoft Viva Insights - Effective Meetings feature
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/roadmap?featureid=85660
It is in development.

@Brita360 I am not sure why you're trying to avoid the use of MS Forms. you can utilize forms with any meeting even if it has external users (Guests). As for the automation part, you need to create a MS Flow that push the vote/poll Form to your meeting chat or attendees emails in this case.

As far as I am concerned, MS Forms is Microsoft sole solution for vote/pole in M365. I don't think you can utilize the new Loop components for this purpose, it just doesn't work like that. If you're trying to avoid the use of Forms then you're simply looking for a third party app that will do exactly the same but with a different user interface. I personally not familiar with any third party app that does that.

best response confirmed by Mayunk Jain (Microsoft)
Solution
Sounds like the post meeting pop-up was a survey by product team and not a feature. Thanks for clarifying!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mayunk Jain (Microsoft)