Mass Delete Channel Calendar Events

Copper Contributor

Hello, does anyone know of a way to mass delete events from a teams channel calendar? I have tried deleting the calendar app from the channel, but the events still appear on my calendar. When I delete events one by one it also posts to the team channel, and I don't want that either. There are far too many that need to be deleted. I can't find out how to turn that off or even delete those posts. 

3 Replies
The channel calendar app is simply a filtered view of the group mailbox where the meeting objects are located. To mass delete you should reach out to an administrator who can remove these events for you using PowerShell for ex. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/remove-calendarevents?view=exchange-ps

@ChristianJBergstrom thank you, I am the admin. The problem I think I have is that it doesn’t seem to be tied to a Group. It was just created as a team, I don’t have a group inbox showing under groups in outlook. 

All teams have an associated group mailbox, you can access it using PowerShell as linked above. At least that's the least time-consuming way.