SOLVED

Mac Desktop Sharing freezes for Chrome web participant when a window is maximized

Copper Contributor

I now several times encountered a frozen desktop sharing video when the presenter using MacOS maximizes a window. Audio is not affected. Other participants using native clients on MacOS do not encounter this issue.

I for myself am participating in a Chrome Web Session (Version 83.0.4103.106 on Linux).

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hello @robaca    This doesn't sound like a general issue so I will direct you to contact our tech support site at answers.microsoft.com.  They can troubleshoot the issue with personalized communication and hopefully get it resolved quickly for you.  Best of luck with this and thank you for being a member of the Teams community.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hello @robaca    This doesn't sound like a general issue so I will direct you to contact our tech support site at answers.microsoft.com.  They can troubleshoot the issue with personalized communication and hopefully get it resolved quickly for you.  Best of luck with this and thank you for being a member of the Teams community.

View solution in original post