Copper Contributor

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me. 

I would like to use teams but when i try to log in then I get the message attached (see screenshot file). I am the only person in my company (sole director/employee of energy consultancy) so whatever is wrong is something I have created but I have no idea what I have done. I have tow email addresses that I use for microsoft. One i use for my exchange package and the other is linked to my 365 account. they are not different on purpose, I seem to have just messed up with which one I have used when signing up to things. My other email address allows me to login to teams but says I am a guest of my clients account (they had invited me to join their teams board as a guest last year) and doesnt allow me to change anything at all. 

Where could I possibly look to find out how to fix this as I cannot log into team without it being fixed. 

2 Replies

How would I check that my account isn't registered as a personal and a company account as well? I can login to my microsoft admin centre for my company using my email address but cant see anything about teams on there. Using the same email address to login to teams itself allows me to login but only shows me as a guest to someone elses account (a client who invited my to their teams board) and doesn't allow me to do anything else apart from make comments on content or logout. When I leave their group it then says I'm not a member of any groups but still doesn't allow me to do anything else. My account avatar at the top right shows my name and (guest) next to it.  I am so confused by all of this.