Linking Task Tabs between chanels

Copper Contributor

Hello,

is it possible to link different Task Tabs between different Teams?

I would like to set up a variety of teams with different members across the organization, but I only want to have one Task-Tab that is updated. In fact this works fine for the individual project, as for each project one could either set up a channel in a team or one could generate an independent team.

My current problem is that I need some kind of high level canban Board to jump between the individual task tabs of all those channels (or teams)

Is there a way to jump by one click from a "master" can-ban board to the individual channels/teams and also to jump back by one click?

Cheers,

Christian

2 Replies
Unfortunately not currently...There is a feature called Tasks Publishing that allows you to centrally manage what Tasks can be published to different Teams, but there is not such feature of having a single Master Task Tab to view different Tasks
Thanks for the answer, the only way I see is to copy the link to the respective Task-Boards in the different channels by copying the link to those pages in the notes or comments space of the individual tasks. Is there a way to rename by an alias? The links at my company are endless and not nice to display...
Regards, Christian