SOLVED

Large message threads are not loading - 1.5.00.11163 (64-bit)

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I've noticed this issue on 11163 where large or long messages are continually "loading", and wasn't an issue prior to the update.

2022-05-30 14_48_14-INC1742301 - Big Edge client - Unable to login_Authenticaiton failing _ Microsof.png

Has anyone else noticed this and have a resolution, or acknowledged bug?

It is hard to run Priority 2 and 1 incidents through Teams using the chat log function when this occurs.

When you enter the active meeting, then you can see the log without issue.

I have a second issue when Teams is running for long period where the keyboard arrow keys don't work in the chat/message field to navigate through a message being drafted. A restart of the Teams application (quit and re-launch) resolves the issue.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by GeoffAusgrid (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@GeoffAusgrid 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are focused on tech support:

• Ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create

Thanks Therese.

I've got access to open a support case myself, but wanted to check first whether I was the odd one out. It seems I am.

Geoff
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by GeoffAusgrid (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@GeoffAusgrid 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are focused on tech support:

• Ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create

View solution in original post