SOLVED

Kommentar Funktion und Übersicht für Projektleiter

Copper Contributor

Hi

1. Kommentar Benachrichtigung
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, dass man eine Nachricht bekommt wenn ein Task von jemandem verändert wird oder jemand einen Kommentar schreibt? Da man keine Infos bekommt, wenn jemand in einem Task ein Kommentar hinterlässt, übersehen wir diese ständig. Wir haben herausgefunden, dass wenn man selbst zuerst einen Kommentar hinerlässt eine Benachrichtigung erscheint. Die ist aber sehr Umständlich wenn jeder erst ein Kommentar schreiben muss bevor er über Aktualisierungen informiert ist. Kann man einstellen, dass man immer eine Benachrichtigung erhält wenn in einem zugeteiten Task ein Kommentar geschrieben wird?

2. Projekleiter Übersicht
Unsere Projektleiterin braucht eine etwas besser Übersicht. Kann man ein App oder etwas integrieren, dass mein eine übergeordnete Ansicht der Task in den Teams und dessen Kanälen hat (ohne das sie in jeden Task eingebunden ist)? Zum Beispiel als Timeplanner oder auch als Liste. Jetzt muss immer in jeden einzelnen Kanal hinein um zu wissen was im Ganzen Team für Pojekte enthalten sind. 

Besten Dank für die Hilfe und liebe Grüsse

Jenny

2 Replies
best response confirmed by adam deltinger (MVP)
Solution

@Jenny_by_Pius 

Thanks for reaching out

To confirm that there is an item on the feedback portal for the notifications here when an item is modified

Prompt to send notification for task update · Community (microsoft.com)

In terms of an all up view of project tasks you have access to, you can use this in Teams via the Tasks for Planner and To Do App. But I think what you mean is an all up view of all project tasks for all projects within a Team? You can open a feedback item for that to at https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com

Hope that answers your question. Vote on the one above! To note, and to set expectations it could be a long time to be picked up. Planner is also a lightweight app for tasks meaning if you want something proper for project management that Microsoft Project - which now works in Teams and is cloud based, could be a better fit for what you are looking to do.

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard 

Lieber Chris

Vielen Dank für deine Rückmeldung. Leider kann ich mit der Antwort nicht viel Anfangen. Ich bräuchte Screenshots oder eine Anleitung die mir hilft dies einzustellen. Vorallem dieses Kommentar-Benachrichtigung ist wirklich wichtig.

Soll ich dafür ins Feedback-Portal schreiben oder kannst du mir da weiterhelfen?

Besten Dank und liebe Grüsse

Jenny

English translation: 

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, I can't do much with the answer. I would need screenshots or instructions to help me set this. Especially this comment notification is really important.

Should I write in the feedback portal or can you help me?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by adam deltinger (MVP)
Solution

@Jenny_by_Pius 

Thanks for reaching out

To confirm that there is an item on the feedback portal for the notifications here when an item is modified

Prompt to send notification for task update · Community (microsoft.com)

In terms of an all up view of project tasks you have access to, you can use this in Teams via the Tasks for Planner and To Do App. But I think what you mean is an all up view of all project tasks for all projects within a Team? You can open a feedback item for that to at https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com

Hope that answers your question. Vote on the one above! To note, and to set expectations it could be a long time to be picked up. Planner is also a lightweight app for tasks meaning if you want something proper for project management that Microsoft Project - which now works in Teams and is cloud based, could be a better fit for what you are looking to do.

Best, Chris

View solution in original post