Knowledge Management Base in Teams

Copper Contributor

Dear Community, 

We really like teams and we are searching for the information in teams every day. We are working with a technology incidents and documenting a lot of stuff in the different documents which is also not very comfortable and fast to do. I tried to use wiki in teams, but the problem is, when I am trying to search for the keywords, Teams does not show me the information in the file, it allows me to download and see. 

jstefanskaja_0-1611156662491.png

I tried OneNote, but I could not find information from the global search, which was written in the OneNote file. 

Customer Service guys have very limited time to do the things. And updating different documents - also complicated. Does anyone know the way for me to have the Wiki structure categories, which could have subcategories as knowledge articles and I would be able to search for the keywords from the teams global search?

jstefanskaja_1-1611156950009.png

Does anyone knows best practice of those? we need to have simple knowledge database, to be able to add text and pictures. 

Thank you! 

1 Reply
Hi! There’s a few apps out there that gives a wiki experience! For example:
https://perfectwiki.xyz/
It has better search than the built in wiki! The issue is that afaik you can’t use the teams search to find information in apps! I suggest to try OneNote again and use the built in search which is really good.

Adam