Keeping track of changes to administrative commandlets

Copper Contributor

is there a central place to keep track of changes made to MS teams with regards to the powershell admin interface? For instance, I just noted that Get-CsDialPlan and Get-CsVoicePolicy (and the corresponding set commands) are no longer recognized. At the same time, if I look at what Get-CsOnlineUser returns to me, there's a bunch of new Teams related policies that I've never heard of.

3 Replies

@ssteiner  looks as if you are looking at the Skype PowerShell cmdlets and not Teams ? 

As for keeping current docs.microsoft.com is an excellent resource - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/MicrosoftTeams/teams-powershell-overview

@Ian MoranNo, it's teams allright. The SfB Online connector is used not only for SfB Online (pretty much deprecated nowadays anyway) but Teams as well. As you can read on the page you linked to:

The cmdlets for managing your configuration are in the Skype for Business cmdlet module.

And those are the ones I care about. E.g. to do telephony in Teams, set interop policies, that kind of things.

@ssteinerah, missed that, thanks.