Join button not visible

Copper Contributor
Good day !

In Microsoft teams the join button is not visible.....The meeting gets started and I get a notification that the meeting has started but then too I don't see the join option....I am now joining using email and only after I join using email I see the join option.....I don't get the email for most of the meetings and thus miss many of them.I don't use outlook or calendar. And I have only one meeting at a time.... please help and guide me...
I am using teams for Android. My account is teams for free. No I can't see the details.
3 Replies

Hi @Janhavi_Jena   Please help us understand your issue better - you say you don't use Outlook or Calendar but you're using the calendar in the mobile version of Teams aren't you?  You can see the meeting there and when you open it up, is there a join button visible there?  There was a similar post at our answers site, but I don't think it's related to the free Teams version:  https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/join-button-for-meeting-not-showing-for-teams...

We can see if the community has any answers for this and you can also fill out a ticket at answers.microsoft.com, the tech support site supported by Microsoft. 

No I don't use calendar in the mobile version of teams.I can see the meeting there and when I open it up, there is no join button visible there