Issues with Onenote through Teams on iOS

Copper Contributor

We are noticing a persistent issue with opening onenote via teams on iPads/iPhone.

This will either be through a OneNote associated with a team, a page shared through an assignment or simply selecting Staff Onenote or Class Onenote in the app bar

It works on every other device (desktop using app and browser, android App) and works using Safari on iPad - but will not open in iOS. 

At first I thought it was due to our device management policy, but I'm seeing it on completely unrelated devices (admittedly all through the same Microsoft 365 setup)

I'm not getting an error message - it simply does not open!

2 Replies

@Alan Furniss 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are focused on tech support:

• Ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create

Issue for me is very similar.

After I click on OneNote within a Teams Channel in iOS App, I get prompted to log in again.

The login fails with the error message (see screeenshot):

An error occured

You are not authorized to access this site. Click here to sign out an sign in again or contact your administrator for permissions.

@Alan Furnissdid you got your error resolved?