Issues with New Team Membership

Copper Contributor

I just created a new organization and team based off my personal Microsoft account. I am having issues accessing the team though...

The Welcome to Teams email link is not working. The desktop app is loading and then closing (cleared cache and re-installed) and the link is making me use Edge which is saying DOM is not allowed. 

When signing into Teams, in Edge and Firefox, I am receiving a message stating I am not a member of any teams...the only way to access the Team is through the "Manage link" in the email to forward to others.

Any suggestions? This is really annoying...

2 Replies
It sounds like you are logged in as another microsoft account in your browser cache, or possible matching work account. Make sure you right click copy link and open in private browser, and then try to login using the proper account and see what happens.

@Chris Webbstill doesn't work. I only have one Microsoft account that I've used on this computer - it is a personal account that I used to signup for Teams with. The only I am able to access the Team is by copy/pasting an invite link into Edge. My account is an owner of the Team, but logging into Teams gives me an error that I am not associated with an organization.