Issues logging into teams

Copper Contributor

Trying to log into teams at home, via a personal Microsoft account, and the following displays

Someone has already set up Teams for your organisation

Ask your admin to get you started with Teams, or set up another org in Teams using a different email address.

I am the only one using the account and it was once used for Office 365 - not for 3 years now, and is now only use for xBox1 subscriptions . Can anyone help me please

3 Replies

@craigb2806  Hi Craig, when reading about your issue it's probably best to create a new personal Microsoft account which should solve the issue. It can be done from here in an "InPrivate window" https://teams.microsoft.com/

I have found a solution in the forum, my issue now is that it says my account is linked to a school account - I need to know how to change this (where would I find this in my account?)

@craigb2806 Hello again, I assume that you didn't want to create a new account? If you've already tried sign in using "incognito" or "InPrivate window" with the same result you could go to your personal Microsoft account page and changing the primary account/alias. Sign out and clear all related cache then try again.