Issue planner owner / member

Copper Contributor

We are facing an issue with the use of Teams and creation of planner plans. Hopefully someone can help us with this issue.
We create Teams via a Powershell script and add a user as a owner to the team, we then block the creation of tabs and channels for all members and guests with this script:

Set-Team -AllowGuestCreateUpdateChannels $False -AllowGuestDeleteChannels $False -AllowCreateUpdateChannels $False -AllowDeleteChannels $False -AllowCreateUpdateRemoveTabs $False -AllowCreateUpdateRemoveConnectors $False   -AllowAddRemoveApps $False 

When the owner want's to create a new planner plan he receives an error because the owner needs to be part of the members group. After adding the user to the members group the option to create a new tab disapears for him and he cannot the planner.

Does someone no a way to solve this issue?

1 Reply

@MartijnBleikertz HI there... I just wanted to let you know that I'm researching to find an answer to your problem. Can you also tell me why you restrict the creation of tabs & channels in the script?  Do you receive the same error if you do not execute that step?  Thank you.