Issue between two users.

Copper Contributor

Is there a known issue where two users stop bieng able to see chat history when using a windows based application, or browser app, but not on iPhone?
Both users have tried uninstalling/reinstalling signing out/ signing back in. Tried multiple browsers and windows computers.
This is only occurring for these two users. Example:

Xavier can't call or see chat history for Albee on Teams app or via a browser.  Can initaite a chat, but then when the application closes it loses the history.
Albee can't call or see chat history for Xavier on Teams app or via browser.  Can initaite a chat, but then when the application closes it loses the history. But can see full chat history (from first conversation) and initaite calls from their iPhone.

Both Albee and Xavier can see the chat history and call any other person.

3 Replies
I'm not aware of any issue such as the one you have described here. Chat history should be available no matter the client you use to work with Teams

@Juan Carlos González Martín 

Thank you for your response. I understand that this should not be occurring which is why I have reached out for support.
 It is an unusual issue and short of removing one of the users accounts from Active Directory and rebuilding them a new account in the hope it does not reoccur I am at a loss of how to resolve this.

@Hamish_McDonald-Bates1 You may need to open a support ticket with Microsoft.  Or you can try our answers.microsoft.com tech support site for more personalized assistance.