Is there a way we can give them one set of credentials for the no's of their children have in school

Iron Contributor

Hello everyone, I have a question. I have a lot of parents in My school that have more than one son or daughter studying with us and we use Teams for them to communicate with all of the teachers, but they can not have one username and password for one Teams group to get the information of their sons and daughters they need to use the username and password per student and in the cell phone some times they can not do it so fast, Is there a way we can give them one set of credentials for the number of their children they have in our school??? It is a lot of work, we have 9000 students and 649 people in our staff. Can you give me some advice?

2 Replies
I’m not sure I fully understand your scenario. If you are saying that there is a Teal for each set of teachers and then the parents are all in that Team, then yes it should be possible to just add their single user account as a member of each of the relevant Teams. If that isn’t what you are talking about could you explain a little more what the current scenario is and what you’d like to achieve?

I would like parents that have more that 1 or 2 children register in my school get into Teams and be able to check teachers' posts of any of their children without the need to get in the group to see one and other of their children because they are in different courses.@Jeremy Miller