Is it possible to give all members of a team access to a shift group?

Brass Contributor

I'm looking to recommend using Shifts for a user that wanted to create a signup sheet. She'd like people to see what shifts are available and then request it. Exactly what Shifts can be used for. The only hurdle I'm looking at now is that an owner of the team would have to individually add a team member to the created Shift group before the team members can see the open shifts. Since there are possible 150+ people, that's not going to work. 

Does anyone know if it's possible to have the shifts be viewable/requestable without being added to the Shift group?

2 Replies
No, all users that need to use that shift need to be a member of that underlaying group/Team

Adam
Hi @Bill_R

There is currently a uservoice open for this here for the ability to share shift schedule with non shift members in the organization

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/36671908-shifts

I would personally vote for it in order to push it up the agenda. If you vote for it, it will notify you if there is a change in the status (I.e. picked up)

Hope that answers your question

Best, Chris