We are a Consultant company, about construction, architecture and engineer projects.
Well, we have some troubles with IOS Teams App.
Scenario in Windows 10 (see video "01_Teams Windows App")
1- In a Teams (desktop version), we created a team in Teams, and a private channel inside the team.
2- In this privare channel, we go to "Files", and created a little folder structure
3- We selected one folder, and we copied the link to this folder
4- At last, we create a new message, and we pasted the link to this folder
6- With this scenario, if we click on the link pasted in the message, we go to the folder, and all withou gone out of Teams interface. It's nice!
Scenario in IOS (see video "02_Teams IOS App")
1- We open Teams in an iPhone
1- We go to the message with the link
2- When we click on the link, it happen two things:
- First, teams gone out, and it opens a browser (safari or chrome)
- Second, the browser opened shows an error: the browser it's not compatible.
Then, Why Teams app for IOS, can not open a link, inside Teams app for IOS interface, like the windows APP can do?
We did everything in order to try to solve it, but it was impossible:
- We have several iphones, and all them have the last IOS version (13.6.1)
- We delete all the app Teams data, uninstall Teams, and reinstall Teams again
- But those processes not solve the problem.....
Thanks a lot!