SOLVED

Invinte required attendees

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone,

my problem is that when i am planing required attendees in teams channel, all of the channel members  will be invite. So i cant plan required attendees for special meetings, because all others will get the notification and the invite. What can I do to send the invitation only to the required attenders

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Denis_der_Fantastische (Copper Contributor)
Solution
That's how it works actually. A channel is a "space" in the associated group mailbox so when scheduling a channel meeting all users who are subscribing to that groups events will be notified. Even guest users will be notified by default. You have the possibility to adjust the underlying "subscription" settings for the members but I wouldn't use a channel meeting for this purpose where you have only some required attendees but rather a standard meeting.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Denis_der_Fantastische (Copper Contributor)
Solution
That's how it works actually. A channel is a "space" in the associated group mailbox so when scheduling a channel meeting all users who are subscribing to that groups events will be notified. Even guest users will be notified by default. You have the possibility to adjust the underlying "subscription" settings for the members but I wouldn't use a channel meeting for this purpose where you have only some required attendees but rather a standard meeting.

View solution in original post