Integrating tasks schedules into Teams sharepoint calendar

Copper Contributor

Hi

I have a Teams that has its own calendar so that the members can see upcoming meeting etc. I created it in sharepoint using the calendar app. The calendar is displayed in the Teams on a separate tab (I added it to the Teams as a website tab)

Withing the Team (which comprises mostly of external guests) we collaborate and have common tasks  / common deadlines. For these I have created a separate tab using Tasks by Planner and To Do. The task deadlines are shown in a calendar view on the tab's schedule view.

Is there a way to integrate the task deadlines automatically into the Teams' own shared sharepoint calendar, so Team members do not need to check two calendars? 

1 Reply

Hi @Jani73, you could try to use Microsoft Flow for this. In Flow you can find a template for adding newly Planner Tasks to an Excel Spreadsheet. So, I assume it should be possible to create a new entry in your SharePoint calendar, too.

Just open https://flow.microsoft.com, login with your account, create a new Flow and search for Planner. You should find the template and customize it to fit to your needs.