SOLVED

Info on the Who bot

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I would like to know where the Who bot gets it's information. I believe it is partly from Active Directory (manager of, peers, ...), but where does it gets the information on e.g. who I mailed about something?

Secondly, is there a way I can check how the Who bot is set up, maybe even update it (or copy it and work from there)?

Thanks,

Patrick

6 Replies
best response confirmed by PatrickVanhoof (Copper Contributor)
Solution
It gets the information from the Graph, which includes directory information (users, groups, managers, etc) and information on people you work together with (exchange emails, collaborate on documents, join the same meetings, etc) and other "insights". As for modifying it, I dont believe Microsoft has open-sourced the code.
Thanks!
Is there a connection to Graph in Power Automate? Or when creating a new bot?
Yes on both question.
Thanks.
One last question on call forwarding: when I use the Who bot and find the person I need, can I easily (in Teams) forward a call I received to that person?
I do not see that option when the Who bot found the person I need. I have chat, mail, organisation, video call and audio call, but not a call forwarding option.

Hi @Vasil Michev 

For the question "Who knows about..." - does it get its information from Delve? It seems it doesn't though or maybe it takes a while for data to propagate (because I enabled the bot just now). If yes then we can ask our users to update their Delve accordingly. Thanks.

@kcuenco As far as I know the Who Knows About comes from a model being built from conversations in Teams, these associations then are held in the Office Graph.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by PatrickVanhoof (Copper Contributor)
Solution
It gets the information from the Graph, which includes directory information (users, groups, managers, etc) and information on people you work together with (exchange emails, collaborate on documents, join the same meetings, etc) and other "insights". As for modifying it, I dont believe Microsoft has open-sourced the code.

View solution in original post