I can't see video on meetings.

Copper Contributor

I can't see video on meetings, there is just black screen and user icon(if no video is shared background is gray), I am using browser version in chromium(Version 80.0.3987.162) on Debian 10.4 .

7 Replies

Hi @michalekma 

It seems to be an issue with the Browser. As the issue is more related to the non supported browser, Below is the link for the same.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/unsupported-browsers#:~:text=People%20who%20use%20th...

Since you are using Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based) browser i would recommend to upgrade the browser to the latest version and see if you still face issue. 

or you can try completely uninstalling the browser and reinstalling the latest version and the test the teams meeting.

With Regards,

Satish U

@RealTime_M365 I have the same issue but on the desktop Version. Do you have any idea how I can fix that?

I have had the same issue on desktop version for the past 2 months, roughly.
Hi @mscirri,

Check if you have the latest version of the Microsoft Teams Application on the desktop.

With Regards,
Satish U

@RealTime_M365   Yes.  I have been checking for and applying updates weekly since this issue forsts began.

mscirri_0-1617021391518.png

Here is the Latest version we are using seems of the very old version.
You have Microsoft Teams Version 1.4.00.7174 (64-bit). It was last updated on 3/18/21.

@RealTime_M365 I have the latest version and i still have the issue. Something else is wrong.