SOLVED

i can't find teams icon, and cannot find team list

Copper Contributor

i can't find teams icon, and cannot find team list

i can see only the message

"invited Zenith&Company"

and i cannot login mobile teams applicaion

i can recieve message
"AADSTS50020: User account 'jek@mz.co.kr' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Seoul Nation University Hospital' and cannot access the application '1fec8e78-bce4-4aaf-ab1b-5451cc387264'(Microsoft Teams) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account."

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @821095498548 ,

So you received an invite to Teams because an external Org has added you to one of their Teams?

In a working situation you would click on the link within the invite and as you have a Microsoft account in the shape of a live.com account, it should then be added as a Guest account within their tenant and then you are good to go.

Was your live.com already associated with another Teams Org or say your own Companies Team Org?

As what can happen is that when you sign into Teams, if your account has already somehow been associated with another Teams Org it effectively Hijacks it.

So the account that they added, assuming it is the mz.co.kr one. Is this an M365 Account or a personal one. If personal, is this the Alias you setup to align with your work email and underneath there is a something@live.com as if so, that can be a problem and usually to get around this you would remove the alias from your live.com account. So that you have effectively two separate accounts, both associated with a Teams Org but no longer intertwined.

So now the external Org can either invite in your say M365 account and you can switch between your company and other Orgs you are a guest of. Or they could add in your live.com account and just access by way of that.

Thanks

Henry

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @821095498548 ,

So you received an invite to Teams because an external Org has added you to one of their Teams?

In a working situation you would click on the link within the invite and as you have a Microsoft account in the shape of a live.com account, it should then be added as a Guest account within their tenant and then you are good to go.

Was your live.com already associated with another Teams Org or say your own Companies Team Org?

As what can happen is that when you sign into Teams, if your account has already somehow been associated with another Teams Org it effectively Hijacks it.

So the account that they added, assuming it is the mz.co.kr one. Is this an M365 Account or a personal one. If personal, is this the Alias you setup to align with your work email and underneath there is a something@live.com as if so, that can be a problem and usually to get around this you would remove the alias from your live.com account. So that you have effectively two separate accounts, both associated with a Teams Org but no longer intertwined.

So now the external Org can either invite in your say M365 account and you can switch between your company and other Orgs you are a guest of. Or they could add in your live.com account and just access by way of that.

Thanks

Henry

View solution in original post