SOLVED

I can't acess a recording

Copper Contributor
Everytime I try to see the recording my browser tells me 404 NOT FOUND. Going on the archives also doesn't help, I copy the link, paste it on my browser, and it doesn't work.
5 Replies
Would you mind providing some additional details please, such as are you the only one with issues, has it previously worked, is this a channel meeting recording or a personal meeting recording, are you the organizer etc.
I'm not the only one with issues, my classmates also haven't been able to watch/download the recording. It's a channel meeting, and no, I'm not the organizer.

When I click the recording and my browser opens another tab, the tab doesn't work, it either tells me that error 404 thing or "The webpage at *link* might be temporarily down or it may have been moved permanently to a new address".

I know that at one point in the meeting the internet connection was really slow so teams started buffering, so maybe that affected the recording.

I also wasn't the one recording, a friend was.
Now that was a better description :) It sounds to me as some kind of service degradation. You should check with the meeting recording starter if the issue is the same for him/her. If so I suggest you reach out the IT admin, you can refer to this article for troubleshooting https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams-support/new-diagnostic-missing-teams-meeting-...

@ChristianJBergstrom I'm sorry, I just don't understand how to fix it ;-; 

How do I access this "M365 Admin Portal"? As far as I know I'm not an admin. And I doubt that my uni's staff will do anything about it, so I really have to solve this myself.

best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Hi, just reach out to your IT support and explain the issue. The admin can then troubleshoot for you. From what you have described I don't think you can solve this on your own.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
Hi, just reach out to your IT support and explain the issue. The admin can then troubleshoot for you. From what you have described I don't think you can solve this on your own.

View solution in original post