how to set individual pin for teams phone via configuration profile

Copper Contributor

Hi,

in the teams admin center I can create configuration profiles for my phones. 

In the setting device lock I can force a PIN. 

How can I enforce setting up a PIN but letting the User configure this individually? At the moment all devices with the same policy have the same pin.

Best regards Ben

5 Replies

@BenBT At this moment this is not available at the tenant or Admin level. Suggest users to use the devices to set the pin or as admin, can enable the device pin from device web console (if it allows)

@reachrj thank you for the info. Is it possible to force setting up PIN so the user has to set it up like Windows Hello or MFA on intune managed devices? 

@BenBT 

Wow, I can't believe it's not possible to set a requirement for users to set their own pins on devices.  We'll have to setup each device individually, yikes!  

Know someone wheter it is now possible? I search a way to set for each ip phone automatically a individual pin?

I know just the manually way among "Devices -> Configuration profiles"
and then create for each ip-phone manually a configuration profile and then assign to each ip phone separately this configuration profile. But there must be a way to do it with PowerShell or automatically?

Hi I am also looking for solution to setup pin for my Yealink IP Teams phone devices