SOLVED

How to see next screen to 49 participants in Teams Meetings

Brass Contributor

Teams gave option to view 49 participants in large gallery. Found it very useful. But if I have more than 49 members in a meeting, how to move to the next screen to view the video of other participants. Is there any such option or not? 

8 Replies
best response confirmed by rahmanpragati (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@rahmanpragati Hi, I'm not sure I fully understand. But the 7x7 gallery view is dynamic and will adapt to the participants with video turned on (who's speaking, bandwidth etc.). It will not display more than 49 video feeds even if 60 users are having the video turned on. Does that answer your question?

@ChristianBergstrom Yes! I agree with your explanation. But I am just asking to screen the next members just like as we see in "zoom meetings" like we can shift to the next participants screen by pressing left and right keys. 

@rahmanpragati I see. I don't know to be honest (haven't had the chance to try it myself). Someone else might reply to this conversation with more info.

Okay! Anyhow thank you for the information. Even I don't know that the video tiles are dynamic. Let me have a look next time. Thank you once again.
By default, all meetings will be set to 'Gallery' layout which should display participants in 2 x 2 or 3 x 3 grids, thus showing up to 9 attendees on the same screen. If you have connected to more than 9 participants in a meeting, then Teams will let you change the layout of a meeting screen to “Large Gallery” view.

@rahmanpragati do you have by chance an answer on how to see the next 49 participants?

@HagyKetash some of our users could not see this new features from their setting, did Microsoft pull this off from their end?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by rahmanpragati (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@rahmanpragati Hi, I'm not sure I fully understand. But the 7x7 gallery view is dynamic and will adapt to the participants with video turned on (who's speaking, bandwidth etc.). It will not display more than 49 video feeds even if 60 users are having the video turned on. Does that answer your question?

View solution in original post