How to list all public Teams in a SharePoint site?

Iron Contributor

I created a new team today.  This specific team site is similar to an "All-Staff" team.  Upon creating this team, SharePoint also provided a SharePoint site for it, which I am currently editing.  I see there are many useful widgets which I can apply to my custom site, includes news feed and quick links.  But is there a widget or way I can automatically list all my other created teams onto this SharePoint site?

...Or do I have to manually type every team out onto this SharePoint site?  I have about 20-30 other teams created and would like to simply list and link them from this SharePoint site.

Many thanks on any tips!

2 Replies
There isn't anything out of the box for this. You would have to create a custom web part using graph or something to pickup public Teams (Assuming the 20-30 are all public).. If they are private you can't do this since people don't have access to Private Teams.

Support inside of Teams is supposed to still be coming where you can search Private Teams inside of Teams itself but it's not in Today. So for now, your best bet is a site / list / excel file webpart with a list of sites you wanted posted and you can create "Join Links" for each site from Teams settings to put on this sheet / URL's so they can join with a click.
Thank you for that clarity! Much Appreciated