How to have more than one video chat at one time?

Copper Contributor
I was wondering if anyone knows how to have more than one video chat at the same time?

Example I want to book 4 video chats using my own account, view the video chats at the same time and date. ( I would use outlook calendar to book 4 different video chats with 4 different users).

Problem is if I'm using the MSTeams app I can only view 1 chat. If I click on my calendar invite and open the next video chat scheduled at the same time it overrides the first one.

I did figure out how to view 2 video chats at once. I open one in the app and the second one in a browser such Microsoft edge by copying the video chat hyperlink from the calendar invite and pasting it the browser. I then select view in browser. This does not override the MSteams app.

There is no way to open the 3rd and 4th video chat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Having the video chats in separate windows is very important as I cannot have them in one video chat together.

Thank you.
2 Replies
Hello,

My recommendation would be do a Teams Meeting with all the people into one meeting and be able to join the Teams Meeting with all the four members in the same meeting at the same time. Unfortunately when you try to join multiple video calls you can be only a participant of one call.

In case you want to use multiple instances for Microsoft Teams Application to join multiple
https://networkingtalks.wordpress.com/2020/04/11/multiple-instances-microsoft-teams-application/

With Regards,
Satish U