How to get CDR list from Teams?

Bronze Contributor

Hi,

I have urgent need to find users who have had P2P calls or have been participated in a Teams call or have had chat coversations on Teams. Is it really so that we are still blind of those details? So far I have not even seen any promises on coming changes on O365.

In a User Voice there are multiple requests for improving the reports, but with so small votes that Microsoft most likely not even see them. Here are some examples:

- Exportable reporting data
- Generate call reports for Teams meetings
- Teams Meetings Analytics

- Improvements to Teams reports are highly required!!!

- I would like to obtain the Calls and Meetings data via PowerShell

- Call Detail Record (CDR/SMDR) for Teams - Call Accounting

Or is there some instructions what I have not noticed, again? :)

7 Replies
Go into teams admin center and click on analyzis and reports (something) there you can get an export an activity report showing 1:1 calls, private chat , channel messages etc for every user

Perfect point@adam deltinger  !

That helps with the chats and 1:1 calls!

On the export there is also a "meeting", but that is 0 for all users, so most likely not available.

Other problem is, Microsoft is using again the displayname like it is unique :( Wish they could give e.g. SIP address for that.

We were looking for a way to automatically export the call data to use externally.
Same here... Wonder if there is an API for this...

ANnyone every figure this out@LinuxGuy 

If not, we have been doing some of this.

@LJBOES , we ended up building our own reporting portal capturing CDR information on the SBCs. We record the calls as well, and our customers are now able to generate reports, configure Teams Users directly and download call recordings etc. all from this portal.

No. Only susbcription of microsoft. Is big problem.