How to Disconnect a Call made to 3rd Party during a live call

Copper Contributor

Hi Everyone - I have a calling scenario question that I'm hoping someone may know the answer to.

Let's say that I'm on a live Teams call with another user (a one-on-one call let's say) and I try to add another user to the call. I'll select the user and then call them. Now let's say the person is not available to pick up and I want to therefore hang up the call for that 3rd person (but keep the one-on-one call active).

I currently do not see an option to do this. Instead the call to the 3rd person just rings and rings. Also, I noticed that the 3rd person's voicemail greeting does not kick on.

Does anyone know how to manually disconnect a call made to this 3rd person? (if possible) Thanks!

1 Reply

@Rob_C317 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are focused on tech support:

• Ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create