SOLVED

How to Disable Team Vibration notification on iPhone 16.x

Copper Contributor

I see the Vibration off option is not in team setting and nor in iphone setting. am not sure if am missing something or the option is not avaiable. I see onlu "in-app" vibration not always.

need to turn off vibration completly as i depend on tone only

4 Replies
the teams app notiifcation doesnt work, i tried to set different tone and disabled ip-app vibration, doesnt work. very bad tool. am going to uninstall the app and use web-app when needed
best response confirmed by StaceeFrane (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @sumeethkumar, are you turning off haptic feedback and vibrations in your phone's Settings app?  This would turn off vibrations if you always only rely on sounds and would turn off vibration for all apps.  I do not believe that apps can have a per-app vibration setting.

Change iPhone sounds and vibrations - Apple Support

Set vibration options for specific alerts: Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics. See Change iPhone sounds and vibrations. Turn off all vibrations: Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch, then turn off Vibration.
Regards,
Rachel Gomez

@sumeethkumar 

To disable the Team's vibration notifications on iPhone 16. x:

1. Open Team.
  2. Tap your profile picture in the top left.
  3. Go to "Settings."
  4. Scroll down to "Notifications."
  5. Under "In-App Notifications," you can choose "Never" for Vibration.

This will stop the Team from vibrating for notifications, so you'll rely on tones only.

install R⤓Download for utilizing more iOS 16. x features

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by StaceeFrane (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @sumeethkumar, are you turning off haptic feedback and vibrations in your phone's Settings app?  This would turn off vibrations if you always only rely on sounds and would turn off vibration for all apps.  I do not believe that apps can have a per-app vibration setting.

Change iPhone sounds and vibrations - Apple Support

View solution in original post