How to disable incoming calls on mobile app?

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have the Teams mobile app to be able to send chats to colleagues while not at my desk.

I do not require any incoming calls to the business coming through to my mobile. I have been to the notification section and toggled off the calls under general activity however I am still getting incoming calls.

When I first downloaded the app I managed to get it how I wanted it with no incoming calls but since a few updates have happened it just seems to be something that cannot be changed.

Can anyone help please?

thanks

6 Replies
The option i use to do this is like below not sure if that will suite yours but has worked for me;

Click on Profile Picture on Teams mobile app > Settings > Calling > Call Forwarding: is turn off so turn on this option with forward to Voicemail selected.

now anyone call you will go to Voicemail.

@PDostiyar Thank you. I will give this a go.

It didn't work. I still received the call to my mobile.
did you check your setting on the web version of the Teams as well... also make sure to check the options are setup properly you can also follow this technical docs with step by step guide.. that might help.... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/call-forwarding-call-groups-and-simultaneous-ring-in-team...
Hello,
I have the same issue. I checked the Desktop and Android settings, without any effect.
I also cut the sound of _all_ Teams notifications directly in Android (not in the app) and it still rings. I suspect Android considered the Teams call as incoming calls (i.e., not coming from an app).
Is there any way to avoid Teams ringing without just uninstalling the app?

@adelille  I also have the same problem with my Android (Samsung S8) phone in which my Teams app keeps answering my calls. I have tried the offered solutions above but with no resolution.