How to choose who I see in the audience/ participant preview in presenter view?

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I joined this forum hoping you can help me with an annoying issue I've been confronted with!

Regularly I present to customers using Teams. What I do is that I've got a PowerPoint presentation open and I share this screen (F5 = full screen presentation).

In that setting I can see ONE cam preview of my audience/ participants in the bottom right corner. But I can't find a way to choose who I can see there.  So most of the time I'm looking at the wrong person.

The reason I'm not using the build in PP viewer is that it ignores many key features of PP like hiding slides and only presenting the non hidden slides.

Is there a way to choose who is displayed in the cam window when presenting full screen?

Hope you can help me out!

TY & regards, Ruben

In this example you can see me (Kieboom, Ruben) as a presenter with 2 viewers: Van der Burght, Danielle and Ruben (alternate account):

As you can see I've got 2 viewersAs you can see I've got 2 viewers

Here I'm presenting the Teams calendar on full screen (as an experiment) and you can see ONLY participant Ruben in the preview window. Is there a way to choose Danielle?

When presenting my Teams calendar in full screen I can only see participant Ruben as an audience and I can't choose DanielleWhen presenting my Teams calendar in full screen I can only see participant Ruben as an audience and I can't choose Danielle

2 Replies

@Ruben_Kieboom Hi there!  To focus on a particular video/person you could pin someone to your view before you start sharing your screen:  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/adjust-your-view-in-a-teams-meeting-9825091c-0e7d-4c2b-95...

@Ethan Stern Thanks Ethan! I'm gonna try it on my next meeting