SOLVED

How can I view organization in Tems ?

Copper Contributor

2020-06-18 09_52_32-Hans Kobsa _ Microsoft Teams.png

Hello , 

I am looking on adding organization details in Teams for my team. Where do I have to go and add that ? 

Also about Who app on My Org section, how can I add that in MS Teams ? 

thank you ! 

6 Replies

@berechetalex 

Hi, to ensure this is switched on, go to the Teams Admin Center and navigate to Org-wide settings > Teams settings

Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 08.09.48.png

Then scroll down to Organization and ensure the slider is set to on.

Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 08.09.57.png

What you will see in your organisation chart is only as good as the information that you populate in O365/Exchange Online.  You need to make sure that;

1). Users have a photo, job title, department, office etc. The more detail the better.

2). All users manager field is populated in Exchange Online.  You can find this setting in the Exchange Admin Center > selecting each user, and choose the Organization tab.  You can then add the Manager for each user.

Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 08.15.31.png

As your org chart gets populated, the best place to see it build up is actually within Microsoft Delve.

Hope this helps.

@PeterRising  Thank you.  I was thinking about this answer, but now because i have your answer it's clear. I am not the Admin of the org.  

@PeterRising  About this section. when I entered Exchange admin center  under organization I didn't see this. 

So, what I see is this . 

berechetalex_0-1592553683988.jpeg

How can I get to your screen shoot ? 

best response confirmed by berechetalex (Copper Contributor)
Solution
You need to open an actual individual user from the recipients section. Then you will see those organization options.

@PeterRising Thank you, that works just fine ! 

@PeterRising We have this enabled but we do not see the number of direct reports a manager has. I have seen this at another company. This tells the viewer if someone has direct reports and the quantity.

Thanks,

Mark

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by berechetalex (Copper Contributor)
Solution
You need to open an actual individual user from the recipients section. Then you will see those organization options.

View solution in original post