SOLVED

Hide custom apps only for mobile users

Copper Contributor

Hello,

My team and I built many custom apps for our company but our objective now is only made a desktop version of these applications, we are not interested in work at a responsive version for them.

So we want to show our applications only for users that are accessing MSTeams app from a Desktop or even a tablet but not cellphones, is that possible? How can we make this work?

Have a nice week and thank you all.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by arielrodrigues (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @arielrodrigues 

Unfortunately we cannot disable the app being displayed on the Mobile Apps Only. In case you disable the custom application that would be disabled from the desktop app and the mobile both. This is how the Teams Application is designed. 

With Regards,

Satish U 

Hi Everyone,

This feature is still not available ? I don't find anything on it. Maybe some evolutions are made since 2020... I take my chance on that.

I try to deploy Viva Connection in Desktop/Web only and not on mobile Teams app et I don't find something greate. I'm not very be comfortable with teams policy or powershell but it may be my solution ?

Anyone can help me with that ?

Thank you in advance !
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by arielrodrigues (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @arielrodrigues 

Unfortunately we cannot disable the app being displayed on the Mobile Apps Only. In case you disable the custom application that would be disabled from the desktop app and the mobile both. This is how the Teams Application is designed. 

With Regards,

Satish U 

View solution in original post