Help with stop getting notifications for calendar invites for channels you aren't in

Copper Contributor

My Dept just recently joined Microsoft Teams and an office 365 group.  My question is, if I click on the radio button in mange group email "don't receive any group messages" to avoid getting calendar invites for channels I am not in.  Will that block all calendar invites from our main group channel ?  I and everyone else still needs to receive the whole group channel invite.  However we donot want to receive calandar invites to channels that fall under the group channel that we arent in.  We have the main group channel and around 12 sub channels for different sections and everyone keeps getting the calendar invite which can be confusing.  Can you please advise what we need to do to get calendar invites only for channels we are in and the main channel. How do we block out channels we arent in.

2 Replies
These setting are set by per group basis both from an admin perspective and from the end user.

@adam deltinger  Thanks Adam, however I want to know how to stop it, what commands do I change to make sure I still get calendar invites for the group channel invites, and the sub channels I am in under the group channel. I dont want invites for the sub channels I am not in. Is there a way of doing that, and if so how ?.