Hello! Posting here as I've found nothing else on the internet about this so I'm not sure if it's an

Copper Contributor

Hello! Posting here as I've found nothing else on the internet about this so I'm not sure if it's an issue affecting just our org or any others.

On Friday, Teams for iOS was updated from 2.0.20 to 2.0.21. Once updated on actual devices, iOS devices in our org (with Intune - both enrolled and supervised/unsupervised or BYOD) no longer receive a notification that a call is incoming. After the call is missed, I do receive a notification that I've missed a call but that's it. I can also make outbound calls without issue (assuming the other person has not yet updated to 2.0.21).

I've gone so far as to wipe a phone and install everything fresh. When I've wiped, I've tried both enrollment or setting it up as BYOD, but same issue. I've signed out of Teams on all mobile and Windows devices as well, just to make sure it wasn't picking up anywhere else for some odd reason.

Has anyone else seen this issue? Also, This is not occurring on Android.

3 Replies

Hello @dlinds  I did a quick search of past discussions in this community and found an entry that may provide a solution for you.  If not, there are variations on the same topic within the community so you might want to search on your own:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/video-calls-on-microsoft-teams-on-ipad-air-an...

@ThereseSolimeno 

Thanks!

I have tried that actually, and have also gone as far as wiping the entire phone but nothing seems to make it work. I've done a lot of searching on this but can't find any solution and I haven't found one where the problem affects more than a single persons phone.

I've got a case open with MS but the tech hasn't been able to figure out the issue just yet.

@dlinds You might want to open a ticket at answers.microsoft.com for more personalize tech support assistance.