having trouble with my microsoft teams

Copper Contributor

hi. i have windows 10 operating system and i also have microsoft office professionals 365. the email that is on my word document (loveandpeace_1@outlook.com) on there apparently isn't with my professionals subscription. i want to use teams for home use and i don't have a microsoft business account. can someone please help me by walking me through this? thanks!

7 Replies
Hi!
Whats the issue here?
When you start the teams client, at the login screen you will have the option to sign up for a free teams subscription. Then use this mail

Adam

i don't get it. i really would need someone to help me through this on the phone cause it would be better for me to understand better than typing. is that possible?

@adam deltinger and i already tried to, but for some odd reason, it isn't working. i called microsoft, noone really helped me. so, they told me to come on here...

We need some more information to help you further! What happens?

You can also try to go to
answers.microsoft.com
To get help from Microsoft there!

Adam

@adam deltinger sir, i already explained in my first message what the problem is. it would considerably be alot better to have this conversation on the phone because it's very hard for me to be detailed, word for word over messaging.

I understand but to dig further into the issue we need some error messages, screenshoots etc etc..
This is a community forum and we do not represent Microsoft I’m afraid. If you go to
Https://answers.microsoft.com
you can get help from support at Microsoft

Adam

@adam deltinger forget it sir, thank you. it seems like i can't get the exact help that i need..