Having trouble sending videoconference invitations via the microsoft teams calendar.

Copper Contributor

Hello, We're having trouble sending video conference invitations via the microsoft teams calendar. We use your Office 365 A1 license. Our students have school e-mail addresses (@ osvelicane.si) with which they are enrolled via the cloud in Microsoft 365. All students are enrolled in MT. When, as a teacher, I want to send them an invitation to a videoconference via a calendar, they don’t get that invitation in their email inbox. But they get it in Outlook in the Microsoft 365 cloud. Is there a possibility to send invitations from the MT calendar directly to their email addresses and not to Outlook, because forwarding emails in Outlook to their email addresses does not work. I would ask for a solution for our students to access e-mails and inbox (@ osvelicane.si).

Regards Marko Skok

1 Reply

@MarkoSkok 

Sorry I don't quite understand. The calendar in Teams is the calendar in Outlook. If you send an invitation from within Teams that's the  same as sending it within Outlook, it'll be received by students in their mailbox and should appear as a tentative meeting in the calendar, unless your admins configured Exchange to work in some non-standard way.