Guest Cannot Access Teams Org Through iPhone

Copper Contributor
After being invited as a guest to an organization, I am able to log in through a computer browser fine but unable to log in through the mobile app (iPhone). I get the following error:

Sorry, you can't get to this yet
You can't complete this action because you're trying to access protected resources as an external user in this organization. Please contact the admin to allow you to access the protected resources.

I am able to see the organization on the drop down list on Teams, however once the app redirects to the Authentication app I receive the message above. I have already tried uninstalling and clicking from the organization invite email and reinstalling with no result. Please advise.
2 Replies
Hi, you really should reach out to that organization to verify if you're supposed to access that organization's resources using a mobile phone. This could be a conditional access policy allowing a web browser but not mobile app.

@ChristianJBergstrom hi !

Same here, the Guest can login in iPhone app, but External can login in both iPhone app and computer Teams web. Do you know how to join as External instead of Guest?