Google Pixel 3 XL - Phone rings for incoming call but there is no way to answer

Copper Contributor

Hello, 

I've been having this issue the last couple of week where if I receive a call from a shared line through Microsoft Teams, it rings/vibrates but there is no notification so I cannot answer the call. If someone calls me directly through teams or transfers someone directly to me through teams, I can answer the call. It's only happens when someone calls our service line which rings multiple people at once. I've done everything I could think of. I've checked all the settings in my phone and on the app. I even did a factory reset on my phone and it still doesn't work. No one else at my company is having this issue.

I've logged into teams on my Apple Ipad and on my Windows PC and with both I am able to answer calls from the shared line. It's something to do with my phone but I cannot figure it out. I am using a Google Pixel 3 XL and it is up to date.

1 Reply

@aholmyard Make sure Teams is allowed by Android to show notifications.

You can do that by holding Teams icon with your finger, clicking in the circled "i" in the top right, then clicking to release or not notifications