Gmail invites won't update on teams/outlook calendar upon acceptance for one user.

Copper Contributor

Hi.

I'm an IT Technician, I've got a user WFH who sends team meeting invites to a company that uses the Gmail platform. Essentially whenever they accept, the accepted status isn't showing on the calendar. other users it works fine (both ends).

The user uses Gmail for his personal emails, and did a test meeting accepting it. same outcome. he is aware a user from the Gmail platform company has accepted the invite, as he did it while the 2 of them were on the phone. this is an ongoing issue for him. A colleague and my self have tried doing Gmail invites, and our calendar's say they've been accepted.  we have identical licence's, outlook and teams updated, cheche cleared. online visions checked.  

Hi guys, a quick update to this, it's a one way thing, if we invite the Gmail account  user users for personal emails. we can see he's accepted, but he if send out to any gmail, he can't. 

1 Reply

Hi guys, any advise on this one please? 

I've added a screenshot as an example the top account is our domain and is fine, the bottom is a confirmed accept gmail account (the users perosnal) that says unknown. this is the issue he has, but if we invite his gmail it's fine, it says he'a accepted.  even if we use our domain or a person gmail to set up the meeting, its when he invites to a meeting.