Get 503 when trying to reach configuration on incomming webhook

Copper Contributor
Hello,

When trying to acess to configuration connector I received this issue (both in teams desktop app or in web console) : 
  • ErrorDetails=Microsoft.Griffin.Connectors.Store.ConnectorExtension.ExceptionErrorDetails:CorrectiveAction=NoAction:InnerErrorMessage=The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.

How can we fix this issue ? 

:(
Something went wrong.

ErrorDetails=Microsoft.Griffin.Connectors.Store.ConnectorExtension.ExceptionErrorDetails:CorrectiveAction=NoAction:InnerErrorMessage=The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
RequestId: 25e1619a-667f-417d-911f-87112869666a
Server: VI1P191MB0735
Date: 2019-10-09 11:16:15 +0200

18 Replies

I'm having the same issue, when i try to add a connector

Same, it seems as though the Microsoft servers are offline. Can we get an estimate before the service goes back online? Has this been acknowledged yet?

@gkevin There is now a message posted in the Admin Center (in my tenant, at least):

Title: Webhook notification issue

User Impact: Users are unable to receive Microsoft Teams Webhooks notifications.

Current status: We've determined that impact previously associated with TM192631 is two separate issues. This issue is specific to users who are unable to receive notifications for Microsoft Teams Webhooks that are already in existence. We've tested a build in our pre-production environment and confirmed that it resolves the issue. Once this has passed our testing requirements we'll deploy this to all affected infrastructures.

Scope of impact: This notification is specific to Microsoft Teams Webhook notifications. If your organization relies heavily on this feature, you may have many users reporting impact.

Estimated time to resolve: We estimate that the deployment will be complete by Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 5:00 PM UTC.

Next update by: Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 3:00 PM

Additionally, connectors are being problematic:

Title: Can't edit connectors

User Impact: Users are unable to edit connectors.

Current status: Further investigation has determined that there were two separate issues that were impacting the Microsoft Teams service that have resulted in similar user experiences. This issue is specific to users who are unable to access the Connector Dashboard, to edit or create new connectors. We're reviewing possible remediation options for this issue.

Scope of impact: Your organization is affected by this event, and the problem could potentially impact any user.

Next update by: Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 10:00 AM

My two cents FWIW, it seems like this time of year gearing up for Ignite is always a bit more challenging.  Hopefully by this time next month we'll get back some stability as these code releases slow down!

Same issue. 9 hours and counting.

@JulienD 

Same here.

ErrorDetails=Microsoft.Griffin.Connectors.Store.ConnectorExtension.ExceptionErrorDetails:CorrectiveAction=NoAction:InnerErrorMessage=The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
RequestId: f45c80ce-df92-4e3e-bed1-529e0811bc7b
Server: BL0PR04MB4658
Date: 2019-10-10 08:33:22 +0530

I have the same problem. Is already known a workaround or when the problem is resolved?

Same problem here, 503 when trying to reach connector configuration.

@Adrienne Andrews Any updates on this?

We are still facing this issue. If you know any workaround, would help. 

Same problem here. Would be great to have a fix/workaround soon.

All Connectors are down, server error received as everyone is currently experiencing.

image.png

Same here, unable to add or edit connectors - fingers crossed....

It is working again for me (Den Haag, The Netherlands)

Strange! I am unable to access. May be your region has the services restored.

Still down here.  WTF? (Ohio - US)

@Rachit_Kacheria 

@pmascari it's now back working for me (Y)

Problem is back again