Forward Multiple Teams Meetings at a once (from Outlook)

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone,

I'm not pretty sure on whether this is a bug or a new functionality to be requested, so I also posted it in User Voice: https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/40949737-forward-multiple-team...... Apologies for duplicating...

It would be good to be able to forward multiple Teams meetings at a once and, therefore, that recipients can "Add that meeting to their Calendars".

If you manage a huge calendar (like a CEO's), it is quite frustrating having to open all meetings one by one to add 1 single person to a bunch of meetings (in case your Committee members have changed, for instance).

Right now, you can actually forward a bunch of meetings from Outlook by:

• Selecting all meetings from calendar and click "forward".
    • All meetings are attached to a email and sent.
    • The recipient must open one by one and click "Add to my calendar"

The point is that, if the forwarded meetings are "Teams invites", when recipients click "Add to my calendar", they get a "permissions" error.

It must be a permission thing with Teams meeting add-in from Outlook... As this same feature works with regular meetings and recipients can add them to calendar with no issue. See screencaps attached on what I mean.

1 Reply

Thanks for the feedback in Uservoice, @ayrmfl   Others will vote on it and benefit from it as well.