SOLVED

Forms in Teams

Brass Contributor

I created a Teams channel titled "Survey Channel".  My thought process was I could use this to load a form, create a survey or whatever, collect results, etc.  Then I could load another Form to have a completely different survey.

When I created the channel, a Survey Chanel folder was created at the top level of our SharePoint Document Library - as expected

When I load a form and setup a survey, it all works great.  However the Excel spreadsheet where the results are collected gets created at the top level of the Documents Library, not in the Channel folder.

I can move the files into the channel folder, and the links appear to update so still can open from the Form itself.

is there a way to get the Forms to put the spreadsheet where it belongs?

Note: Forms loaded into other Channels works the same way.  The Excel file is created at top level and not in the Channel folder.  This isn't unique to the Channel I created for organizing the Forms

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution
Yeah! Kind of stupid, but I haven’t found a way around this unfortunately..

In the cases I have lots of forms I’ve added the library as a library tab in teams so I easily can access all the excels spreadsheets without moving them

Adam
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution
Yeah! Kind of stupid, but I haven’t found a way around this unfortunately..

In the cases I have lots of forms I’ve added the library as a library tab in teams so I easily can access all the excels spreadsheets without moving them

Adam

View solution in original post