SOLVED

Forms in a Private Channel in Teams

Copper Contributor
When do you think the Forms app will be supported in a private channel as a tab?
25 Replies

Hello and thanks for your reply!

With regard to Forms in private channels, I suggest that you check this specific UserVoice request: https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/39766027-add-microsoft-forms-a...

@Chris Webb I was able to create the survey and add it using the url, but I'm not sure where to find the results of the survey. I'm seeing "flow" below, which I played around with a few years ago, but I'm not even seeing as an option now. I'm probably looking in the wrong place. Any insight would be helpful!

@Chris Webb Hi,

How do I do that?: "use flow to move the responses into the private channel files"

Thank you !

Carlos Ramos

@CORamos @Tracielh2002 

See here

Teams Real Simple with Pictures: Forms to the Flow, to the List, to the Team and Yammer using condit...

What Chris was saying is that you could use flow to put the responses into an excel, or list within the private channel. My blog above should show you how to do that. Create the Excel, or the List within the Private Channel then build the flow to get the responses in. 

As Chris mentioned, rather than wait for the Forms app to be added to Private Channels - as it has been years now with no sign of concluding, you can open a website app as a tab if you want to surface the form within the private channel. 

Hope that helps

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard is there an update to having Forms available in a Private channel

Thank you @Christopher Hoard, for this response.

I had the same question.
Requested by a client.